We are looking for .Net Backend Developer
For our client, Ness Iasi we are searching for a .Net Backend Developer who will be part of the team within Cliotech Project.
- With over 22 years of experience in the financial services industry, ClioTech enjoys worldwide reputation and recognition.
- The Group operates various brands in multiple regions and over 20 languages, specializing in CFD trading on web and mobile.
- ClioTech is a multi-jurisdictional company, regulated in specific regions by CySEC and BVI FSC.
- We are a dynamic company with great working environments.
- Our IASI team is leading the Group's core technology development for over 6 years.
- We see our team in the region as a strategic R&D asset and it's constantly growing.
- We offer many long-term, interesting and challenging positions and many team members grew with us over the years.
What are we looking for:
- Someone who has proven development experience but who is always keen to learn;
- You'll be happy contributing ideas but also able to turn these ideas into practice;
- Passionate about programming, you'll be always on the lookout for new technologies that could help us to build a world-class product;
- Build your expertise, keep up-to-date on latest trends and provide knowledge and suggestion in relation to architecture, design, best practice and latest development techniques and methodologies;
- Great team working skills;
- Recognise areas for improvement and propose solutions based on your own experience and best-practice;
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
Skills & Experience:
- An in depth understanding of .Net, C# – with 3+ years of experience;
- An in depth understanding of OOP with 3+ years .Net or Java, C++;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns;
- SQL programming skills.
- Experience that gives strong advantage:
- Previous experience in developing complex distributed systems with high message throughput;
- Working on big projects including legacy code;
- Async programming in .Net;
- Dynamic and functional programming;
Personal skills and qualities relevant for all positions:
- Team work;
- Interest in technologies and science;
- High motivation;
- Work in dynamic environment;
- Will and ability to acquire deep understanding of underlying business domain;
- Lifelong learner who understands that continual improvement is the path to quality;
- Wants to solve difficult design decisions.
- Training on application;
- Access to trainings for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.